4 Steps to Get Genuine Win-XP Key

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Hello friends this is Tuts Tech author. Today I’ll tell you how to get Genuine Win-XP key. Guy’s I have many Windows XP keys. I found these keys on the internet with 2 month searching effort. Now I want to share all my keys with you just for free. But if you need these key’s u need these 4 steps.
 
  
1: Join this site and be a member of Tuts Tech.

2: Hit like button on Tuts Tech Facebook page

3: After join Tuts Tech and like Tuts Tech page simply comment on this post with your Name and Facebook id. I’ll send you the key with in 24 hour.

4: If you don’t want to join Tuts Tech and don’t want to like Tuts Tech page on Facebook simply download from share cash.

Here is a download link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment