Lesson 1 - XHTML Tutorial - Downloading a Text Editor
Hello guy’s this is Tuts Tech Author and welcome to your very first XHTML and CSS tutorial. Now in case you're like yeah I actually put this tutorial I don't even know XHTML is so I'm just can exit well hold on just a second let me explain. XHTML and CSS is the language they use in order to create sweet websites. So I'm than assume that none you guys have ever created a website before or maybe you did with the program like Dreamweaver.
A new one and no more in depth how to create websites. Well in this tutorial Series I'm going to take you from total new to total expert web designer working be covering all the basic concepts and also some pretty advanced stuff so stick with me in right my tutorials be an excellent web designer.
So first let me show you guys in example of what XHTML was go head and open up your web browser currently using Google Chrome causes best in my opinion and go head in right-click anywhere on page and click view page source or press CTRL+U.
Now a new screen opens in its hold this computer mumbo-jumbo that you really don't notice this is actually mostly XHTML and CSS.
All these little symbols and always little class equals ever anyways I'm easily distracted so anyways but end of this tutorials your new learning what all of this stuff means right here and you can be learn have take this code and turn it into right here beautiful website. I guess it easily attracted but anyways check it out. The first thing that we need in order to create sweet websites is actually a program on her computer called a text editor and with this text editor we can type in some code and we can turn it into something that looks pretty cool to browser and a browser is pretty much a program like Firefox or Internet Explorer Google Chrome is the program that shows websites. So anyways like I said the first thing we need is a text editor now you actually don't need to download anything if you have Windows young program under Sheehan called Notepad so go ahead and open this and looking this you can actually create websites in type XHTML code in here but I mean looking this can make a program that's anymore boring seriously black-and-white and has a to options what the heck.
So anyways I am going to recommend not to use Notepad and on to recommend an even better program. The best program that you can use in order to type XHTML and CSS is called Notepad++. Now if you can do any serious coding or web design I highly recommend getting this program and best of all it's free so go ahead and go to Google and I show you how to get it go head in type in
Downloading Notepad++:
Notepad + to enter and click on the first link that pops up.
This is Notepad's website now look for the link that says download and your website may change depending on what you're reading tutorial. But click the download tab and now you see a bunch of different options are a years it package binary the one you want is the installers a nice easy wizard to guide you through installations. So go ahead and click that and now you going to have to file that downloads on your computer go head in save this and this can download and just download.
Installation Notepad++:
1: It so now you can select English and many other languages something.
2: Click OK.
3: Press Next.
4: Click I agree.
5: Click next of this all the default look good.
6: Press install.
Now is can go ahead and install on your system right now and then make sure you have run Notepad. Actually don't click that and make sure you finished so now you have Notepad++ installed on your computer.
Now I recommend to Make icon for right on your desktop. Start menu, and then click all programs now you should have a folder called Notepad++.
If you expand this you have your application called Notepad++.
This is the program that we just downloaded so if you want to turn this until icon on your desktop go head and right-click it and press send to desktop.
This is can go head in create icon or shortcut right on your desktop. Now open it. Look at that how beautiful is this brand new program and orders such XHTML and CSS and best of all it's free. In the next tutorial were actually can be typing some code in making our very first website but for now I just want a guys download this program get everything set up and if you have any questions or anything goes wrong just leave a comment below and someone's bound help you or if you have any questions you can check out my tutstech.blogspot.com and send me a message. Thanks for reading this tutorials. I’ll see you latter.
Note: Download two tools. If you need best result. Google Chrome and Notepad++. Click any link and download recommended software’s.



0 comments:
Post a Comment